| On-line Services
IEEE Canadian Foundation Gargantini-Strybosch Scholarship
Instructions to fill out this form
- The faculty nominator is to complete all sections of this form and submit electronically.
- You are expect to have received (via email) and reviewed the student's declaration form prior to completing this form.
- The nominee must be
- a student member of IEEE (or agree to apply for membership),
- enrolled as a full-time student in his or her second undergraduate year,
- completing a Canadian university program in a field of interest to IEEE,
- a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada (verification may be requested prior to award)
- The nominee is expected to demonstrate:
- Brightness, in a broad well-rounded sense, not just academic course marks.
- Integrity, the fundamental values of which are honesty, trust, fairness, respect, responsibility, courage, as well as trustworthiness. These values are central to the development and sharing of knowledge.
- Engagement with their community, e.g. electrical and computer engineering, humanitarian use of technology, campus life, local, national or international community.
- Commitment and enthusiasm for undergraduate study in fields of interest to IEEE.
Attention: Unfortunately form processing is currently not working.
Please fill out this form; print/save it and email it to the ICF Grants Committee.
Click the email link to open an email; click the X to dismiss this alert.